• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trails in southeast VA?

Goerge Washington National Forest is a big one, I live in Norfolk and its about 2 1/2 hrs, Harrisonburg, Uhairie, North Carolina, Roanoke, Fredricksburg , And there is one place out in Chesapeke that I know about...

I dont know were you are located but I live here in Norfolk and the club that I am involved with is www.mpjai.com we go on trail rides quite often.. Here recently we have been going at least every weekend to different trails..

Give me a call sometime, we have club meeting on the first Thursday of every month.. Go to the web site for directions.. My # is 757-303-7760, Jon

Hey Jon Do you ever make it to the annual trail ride for the VA assoc. at Oak Ridge. I cant remember meeting any one from you club at them or at any of the camp jeep stuff.

We havent been there as a club but some have went on there own because of cost.. I havent went to any of them only because when ever they come around I am out of town with work.. I am going to try my hardest to make it to them this year.. Keep an eye out for me I run the Biggest Purple XJ around these parts, Im around VA Beach area often, I live on Ocean View Ave... Jon

We have a lot of fun with all the diffrent clubs there and we have work weekends so we can make some new trails and clean up older ones. its like finding gold when we find some nice rocks to play on. I'm sure your club gets the info from chris and carla about the weekends if not let me know.

I really havent heard a whole lot about the trails or info... I would be willing to here some info on them... I understand about the rock thing A couple of us on a trail ride found this little trail that lead to a mosterous rock garden to play.. It was a blast...

Back