• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

saweet bling bling for da low riders

Phat.

CRASH

Hey its got a low low C.O.G. - no rollovers!

d10shun said:
Hey its got a low low C.O.G. - no rollovers!

Which works out perfectly, 'cause then you'll never need a cage! :)

I'd buy a set but it doesn't come with the chrome fender trim. Bummer.

Last edited:
Come on guys, while I don't really like the look of a lowered body kit wearing xj it's not the end of the world if someone else does. I am by no means taking anyones side on this little flame war that is about to start. There is absolutely no tech. in this post so I think it should be moved to non tech. :anon:

JnJ said:
Hmm and look at the complaint in the "feedback".........

one negative from someone who cant even make a proper sentence, and xjguy explained what happend under it :rolleyes:.

I dont care if you guys dont like it, but you dont have to bash it...not everyone wants a lifted XJ w/ huge tires...god forbid :rolleyes:

BrianG said:
one negative from someone who cant even make a proper sentence, and xjguy explained what happend under it :rolleyes:.

I dont care if you guys dont like it, but you dont have to bash it...not everyone wants a lifted XJ w/ huge tires...god forbid :rolleyes:

Ok, you qouted me, where exactly did I bash the XJ? If you weren't a noob, you might know the history with xjguy.

Back