• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

vacuum actuator motor

DDCxj

NAXJA Forum User
I've posted asking sbout this a couple of weeks ago and finally got the time to put it on the lift and check it out. That little rubber peice that connects the to vacuum lines to the motor is junk. This is because of changing the oil filter and letting all he oil drip down on it and deteriorate it.

A while ago I got stuck in some pretty ugly looking muck. Well, that dteriorating rubber peice let all that muck inside the motor. When I took off the ccover, the motor was all rusty and gunked up pretty good with dirt and other stuff.

I'm going to the junkyard to rip out a new motor and vacuum lines. My Jeep is a 91. From looking at catalogs I am getting the impression that the motor has to be from a 91 and that the 85-90 is different, is this true? I would convert to a cable actuator but dont really have the time nor money right now, I'll probably do that next year.

thanks
Dean

Back