• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.5 inch lift and tire size

depends on if you want to trim and how much trim work you want to do. I had 31s and theystuff great no rubbing at all. then I went to 32s and I rub a bit but not much. my RE4.5 kit is still sitting over 5 inches sence march. you could do 33s but your going to have to do some trim work. and if you do I would go with a 33x11.50 not the 12.50 they stuff better from what I've seen on local rigs around here. few guys had the 12.50 and then went to the 11.50 on their next set.

Thats my plan later on, get a 4.5 lift (re style) and go with 4 rear TJ flares, and a thinner 33. As far as I've learned or heard it should work fine.

32x9 (235/85/16's) worke GREAT with 4.5" of lift and no trimming....

I was running 32x11.5 SSR's on 5.5 of lift and trimmed the flares and a lil metal and it wasn't enough, really tweaked my fenders up front...

Now I have the same lift, BW's and 33x13.5 LTBs...we'll see how much I wreck tomorrow!

I have 5.5" lift & 32 x 11.5 BFG Muds, & the rubed at full flex until a little fender triming was done $.02 :roll:

285/75/16 actually measure 33" and only had to trim the front with 4.5 back space and an re 6130 kit and it does great only a minor touch at full stuff in the rear oh its on a 96 4 door

Back