• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check out my bumper and tire carrier

BIG98XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Tire_Carrier_003.jpg

looks good. who made it?

A guy in the local jeep club! All for $350 :cheers:

Nice looking bumper. What are you going to do about lighting your rear plate? I know it's picky, but I've been stopped for a burned out license plate bulb - it's a perfect "probable cause" for a police officer to pull you over on a slow night.

Looks like you just screwed the plate to the hatch.So you should look for a license plate light for a trailer,splice into the wireing at the stock light and screw it to the hatch.
Wayne

I wired a trailer connector to my license plate light. When I'm not pulling the trailer, I plug into the license plate light instead. Kills two birds with one stone and provides a place for the dangling connector pigtail.

I was thinking bout gettin those dumb ass bling bling screw on lights that actually hold the liscense plate on, but you I have only seen neon blue, so Im goona have take a pass on that! Tested the bumper yesterday, I was climbing over this sewer and smacked down on the bumper pretty damn hard than the bumper was hold my left rear tire off the ground but just kept on goin! :scottm: Very stout!

Back