• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Membership ??

96xjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I PayPaled my dues and I mailed off, as well as Emailed my personel Info on the membvership application. Do I need to do anything else to have SE chapter memebership? How long until I recieve info so I can do things like members forum? Thanks all.

When did you paypal??? Tim only does memebrship like once a week and he was out of town for 2 weeks recently...

OK, your in just send me $500 in small unmarked bills. LOL

At this time there are no additioanl dues for any of the Chapters...so you are welcome to join in any activity they have going on. SO just join in the fun...Currently we don't have much going on...but I am sure they will get a Jan and Fec ride tigether...and March we ride at tellico..

sounds good..mark if I had $500 in unmarked bills laying around the XJ wouldnt be in peices in the driveway. Still looking fora front locker and front and rear 4.11's I just got a rear EZ locker, I am excited, can't wait to get it all back together and hit the trails this spring!

krh9848 said:
Thanks Kudzu.

Mark, look for it the mail! 500 small BILLS. You should get them over the next several years (light bill, phone bill, etc..) :roll: LOL

i love that, very funny

somebody mind tellin me what i need to do to become a member and how much?

Thats Ragged! How come you have to be at least 18? Now I gotta wait 8 months to join! This sucks

What if my mommy signs a release paper? LOL I know how those go. we had problems with that at the race tracks. they said if we were under 18 we couldnt be on the pit crew. but we got some paper noterized and they said Okkkeee Dokeeee.

What does NAXJA do that is so dangerous that they gotta worry about all that?

ReBeL XJ said:
What if my mommy signs a release paper? LOL I know how those go. we had problems with that at the race tracks. they said if we were under 18 we couldnt be on the pit crew. but we got some paper noterized and they said Okkkeee Dokeeee.

What does NAXJA do that is so dangerous that they gotta worry about all that?

LOL... what is so dangareous that they gotta worry about that? Well, we wheel :) and that in general could be dangerous (rollovers and such). In regards to release forms, you might want to get in touch with [email protected] and find out from Skorpyo if anything can be done, although I doubt it if prior situations are to be taken into account... but look on the bright side, you should have no problem becoming a member before either the Rubicon event or Moab event :D

ya thats true. Ill talk to Skorpyo and see. I would be doing any of the serious wheeling yet anyways. All th money i get for graduation next year will go to the SOA front on my jeep. than i will be ready to do some serious wheeling like Moab. thx

Back