• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C-ROK External Cage Kit pics

C-ROK

NAXJA Forum User
I just got the first kit off the bender this week.
Here's some pics of it.
105634044CEbIri_ph.jpg

105633963BOxonn_ph.jpg

105634001OBxJzM_ph.jpg

I won't be able to do a test install until after the holidays but should have it done in early Jan. Right now it looks like all the segments fit real well with only the D Pillar maybe needing some adjustment.

Here's the URL for the album in case I'm too much of bozo to be able to figure out how to post the pics:
Link to album

Last edited:
C-ROK said:
Here's some pics of it.
105634044CEbIri_ph.jpg

105633963BOxonn_ph.jpg

http://community.webshots.com/s/image6/3/40/1/105634001OBxJzM_ph.jpg

I won't be able to do a test install until after the holidays but should have it done in early Jan. Right now it looks like all the segments fit real well with only the D Pillar maybe needing some adjustment.

them is some perdy red x's you got there boy!

C-ROK said:
Here's some pics of it.
105634044CEbIri_fs.jpg

105633963BOxonn_ph.jpg

105634001OBxJzM_fs.jpg

Here's the URL for the album in case I'm too much of bozo to be able to figure out how to post the pics:
Link to album

Pretty red X's and that link is sweet! Good Job Greg!

-jb

vintagespeed said:
Pretty red X's and that link is sweet! Good Job Greg!

-jb

Ok so stop poking fun of me now :dunce: .
The properties are coming up as good images but they're not posting. What's the deal???

C-ROK said:
Ok so stop poking fun of me now :dunce: .
The properties are coming up as good images but they're not posting. What's the deal???

If you are hosting your pics on a photo service log out, view them, and grab their links afterward. It appears your link points to a password-protected area.

Bones :skull1:

Where are the current installed shots?

I want to see how they tie into the nerf bars! (SuperNerfs) :D

hinkley

Mark Hinkley said:
Where are the current installed shots?

I want to see how they tie into the nerf bars! (SuperNerfs) :D

hinkley

Sounds like someone has some personal interest going there

Now I'm all confused.......

-jb

When you're ready for a four-door project, just give me a call and I'll donate (let you use) my rig as the guinea pig. :D
Dan.
PS Thanks for the advertisement stuff Greg.

cantseex.jpg

lol..pics pics!! (the webshots link is working for me but not the pics?)

right click on X--->properties---->copy address--->paste address---->back---->voila

Pics work for me after doing that to each of them.

Fergie

JB and Richard,

Kind of an inside joke, if you ever went wheeling with a real group of wheelers, you would have realized that Greg got a set of SuperNerfs when he was at JV. You guys do know what wheeling is don't you? BTW 12-26, oh JB already got shot down by wifye. :D

hinkley

Mark Hinkley said:
JB and Richard,

Kind of an inside joke, if you ever went wheeling with a real group of wheelers, you would have realized that Greg got a set of SuperNerfs when he was at JV. You guys do know what wheeling is don't you? BTW 12-26, oh JB already got shot down by wifye. :D

hinkley

Ouch, ya know I can recall a few runs where someone from ORGSmfg wussed out cause of the rain. At least I face physical trauma if I try to go on a run after X-mas..... But I know, I'm just a web wheeler anyway. Wouldn't wanna scratch the paint or anything. :)

vintagespeed said:
Ouch, ya know I can recall a few runs where someone from ORGSmfg wussed out cause of the rain. At least I face physical trauma if I try to go on a run after X-mas..... But I know, I'm just a web wheeler anyway. Wouldn't wanna scratch the paint or anything. :)

oh I get it, real wheeelers go out in fair weather only

C-ROK do you have any photos of the cage in action? Like surviving a roll over? I was talking to my friend Andy about his bolt together cage and he said you have photos of yours after it had been rolled.

Thanks,

AARON

MrShoeBoy said:
C-ROK do you have any photos of the cage in action? Like surviving a roll over? I was talking to my friend Andy about his bolt together cage and he said you have photos of yours after it had been rolled.

Thanks,

AARON

Yeah let's see some up close.

Mark Hinkley said:
JB and Richard,

hinkley

Wheeling? Oh yeah! That's when you go over the curb at the supermarket! Right? :gee:

Looks great Greg! I'll be waiting anxiously for you to post the availability date so I can get my order in. You're still gonna give me a great price after all that trail fee money I hooked you up with right? :laugh:

Back