• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We are official!!

Willis

NAXJA Forum User
So begins the NAXJA NorthWest Chapter!!

Forum Fixer, can you please lift the posting restriction?

The BOD's official 6 month term will start today, Dec 19th. We will hold elections on or around June 19th.

Steve

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Great job Steve, et al! Maybe over the holidays we can start to talk about some weekend runs and some other NW issues. What's the BOB's present plans/ideas?

:party: :cheers: :wave1: :yelclap: :party: :guitar:

sidriptide said:
congrats on the new chapter guys!!!!!
mike :roll:

Thanks Mike, it was good to meet you down in Moab (thanks for your contributions to mine and Dan's wall of beer :D ).

wallofbeer.jpg

Erik said:
What's the BOB's present plans/ideas?

As far as our plans, we really don't have any establised quite yet. What has been posted on this forum, is really what has been talked about. Not a lot of behind the scenes happenings yet, just some decisions.

I do think we should start talk about an official NAXJA event thought. Maybe something small, a weekend trip (maybe just a Saturday?), we can plan, and let grow from there.

I'm think I am going to start another thread on this subject, so we can talk about it a bit more.

Steve

Back