• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adj. Upper Control Arm's?

TB-XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to be running 4.5 inch coils in the front and I am wondering about these adjustable upper control arms. What are other people running, what were they price wise and what are the opinions for the different brands?

I really don't have the money for them right now but when or IF I get some I'd like a few opinions on them, or since I am NOT going to be going bigger, can I deal with standard arms that are not adjustable?

THANKS!

You probably don't need adj uppers with 4.5". You might get some use out of longer (or adj) lowers.

Did you have a brand in mind? I have the JKS adj lowers and they are very beefy. I liked them because they used rubber bushings, but still do the twist and flex. It seems that they probably won't twist and flex for highers lift levels (I'm at about 4.5") but they will be fine for me!

bburge

Back