• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ontario Canada Trails

G.Q. Jeeper

NAXJA Forum User
If anyone is interested there are many great trails here in Southern Ontario, around Lake Ontario, I live in Hamilton and there are lots in Welland, Grimsby, Vineland, Ancaster etc. There are not too many rocky places that I know of, just mud and water and stuff like that. The 2 worst ones that I know of is Mosquito Trial in Welland, and Dutch Lane in Vineland<---very difficult, I will not even attempt that one unless I had a 14" lift and 44 Boggers!!

PM me or post if you want to investigate any of these. I do not wheel in the winter, but if you want to we can, hopefully my XJ will be ready in March 04' and ready to rock.

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

I'm not up for anything right now, but ... posting just to let you know i'm here. I'm in Hamilton, too.

I've been out to Alway Rd. and the quarry road(?) in Ancaster.

Can you post where ROCKS can be found? Thanks.

:wave:

I used to go up to NW Ontario, Ear Falls and Red Lake. Lots of wheeling up there, up have to be carefull though, no one around if you need help and none of the trials are marked. And once Dudly Doright told us we couldn't be there. But other than that it was fun.

hey Bro

Thanks, yeah there are places that you can go and places that you cannot, the law is not clear cut here and knowing is half the battle, provincal and federal crown land are for anyone and everyone, so knowing what you are on can help a whole lot.

As far as rocks are concerend I do not know of any places that will have what you are looking for, I will ask around and get back to you as soon as I get that information avalible.

Jeff

Back