• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello all,

Uni

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all,

Its been a long time since i posted on this forum, Im the guy with the uncurable DW. Anyway, first and foremost I would like to thank Richard Burrow (FullsizeXJ) for helping me diagnose the problem on my XJ, and for getting me such a good deal on the drop brackets and braces, now my XJ is up and running and soon I'll be taking it out on some trails. I've been wanting to post some pics of the Jeep, but I keep forgetting to take my digital camara home. Second I'd like to thank everyone else that replied to my post with suggestions, I learned a great deal about Cherokees by reading up on the links that some of you provided and wrenching on the vehicle as well, in search for the cure. Once again thanks.

Uni

Last edited:
I had the "uncurable DW" and it took a few different things...

1. I had to adjust the toe myself, there are no good alignment here.
2. New LCA's
3. rotation and balance of tires
4. OEM steering stablizer

Thats the main things that fixed it, so you can have an idea.

shannon

Uni said:
Hello all,

Its been a long time since i posted on this forum, Im the guy with the uncurable DW. Anyway, first and foremost I would like to thank Richard Burrow (FullsizeXJ) for helping me diagnose the problem on my XJ, and for getting me such a good deal on the drop brackets and braces, now my XJ is up and running and soon I'll be taking it out on some trails. I've been wanting to post some pics of the Jeep, but I keep forgetting to take my digital camara home. Second I'd like to thank everyone else that replied to my post with suggestions, I learned a great deal about Cherokees by reading up on the links that some of you provided and wrenching on the vehicle as well, in search for the cure. Once again thanks.

Uni

Glad to hear you got it all worked out, now we need to take it out and get it dirty

Back