• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

can we negotiate a date

Crunch

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys,
I was curious about the dates and the possibility of moving everything up a week. Schools in most of Colorado start August 16, 2004. Maybe we could put Rubicon as the first week if the dates need to stay as they are. Problem is, I can make both weeks but my girlfriend needs to be here for school starting. We can wheel in CO anytime but were both looking forward to doing the Rubicon trip, if the week stays as it is, she won't be able to make it. Thanks for posting the dates this early as these things may need to be considered for others as well.
Thanks again,
Crunch

Mike, earlier and it conflicts with the Jeepers Jamborees. Get ahold of Crash and Grant and see what they have to say.

I will PM Crash and Grant to see what is doable. If it is set in stone, I know the CA guys are always wheeling the Rubi, so it doesn't have to be a club event for me to wheel with them, I just like club event stuff. I'll actually wait to see if they respond here before I PM.
Thanks,
Hopeful Crunch

We went and kicked around dates a bunch and that was what we could come up with. Any ealier and it would have been on the jamboree weekends, and if we went before the jamboree weekends the possability of snow in CO(and on the Rubicon for that matter) comes into play.

Jes

Yeah Mike, we have some real problems if we try to go earlier. There are three events on the 'Con and Fordyce in the three wekkends before our run.

I wish it worked for everyone, but you know hard it is to schedule something like this!

CRASH

I appreciate everyone looking at those dates. I think they will work fine for me, but the little lady was my concern. Even if she doesn't make it I should still be able to.
Thanks guys

Back