• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO/CA trip dates

XJEEPER

NAXJA Member # 13
NAXJA Member
Repost from Richard:

I'll post about both events so we can get the dates out. So, the CO trip is the week of Aug 8-14, and the Rubicon trip is the week of Aug 15-21. CRASH (Andy Fecko) has agreed to be coordinator for the Rubicon trip and Grant Barclay will coordinate the CO event.

We have planned the two trips to be back to back as an opportunity for any who would like to take a long vacation and participate in both trips. I'm sure most participants will do one or the other, but a few lucky ones have the chance to do both.

Should be fun,

Thanks, Jeff. Those are the official dates, so start making your plans. Andy wants to start the Rubicon trip on Monday, Aug 16. That will give anyone coming from a distance a chance to travel on the weekend. Those of us who will be there for the weekend will run Fordyce Trail, then head over to start the 'Con. After finishing Rubicon, those who want to can run Barrett Lake Trail.

Taking a week to run Fordyce, Rubicon, and Barrett Lake will be one kick ass trip! :thumbup: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We have planned the two trips to be back to back as an opportunity for any who would like to take a long vacation and participate in both trips. I'm sure most participants will do one or the other, but a few lucky ones have the chance to do both.

If your really lucky you could do All-4-FUn the first week of August then the 2 NAXJA runs

Back