• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tellico on new years

jeepxjga

NAXJA Forum User
our club is makin a trip to tellico for new years, just thought i'd give some of you guys the heads up if you wanna come see some sick rigs

We will be there. How many? I don't know. We got Steve's cage done, now we have to do the tube rockers/fenders/rad hoop on mine.

cccj said:
We will be there. How many? I don't know. We got Steve's cage done, now we have to do the tube rockers/fenders/rad hoop on mine.

sweet man, can't wait to see the jeeps, like i said we'll be at stateline raisin hell the whole time. pickin up a trailer w/in the next week probably so i'll be workin on the heep tryin to get it ready over the xmas break. not a whole lot i still need to do, just a couple of little things. anyway, see ya'll there!!

me and Matt will be there. Well be in Matts zj on 35s

sweet, well look for us at stateline man, we'll all be there, shoot between all of us its lookin like we'll have one helluva ride!

thats cool man, sorry we'll miss ya

are there moderate trails out there? if so i might bring my xj on 31s if its done.

ReBeL XJ said:
are there moderate trails out there? if so i might bring my xj on 31s if its done.

yeah tellico has a bit of everything. we will be riding all the hardcore trails but there are spots to watch on pretty much every trail. either that or go arounds. i'm sure there will be some people you could tag along with up there to the go-arounds/watching spots. feel free to come if you want. i'm not sure if we're staying at crawfords or stateline right now though. check the thread in our trip discusions section at www.rebelrockrunners.org/forum

Just got the 4.6 sitting in my xj, going to come back to my shop in the morning and finish bolting it in. If I hit the key and nothing flies apart,I'll be at Tellico over new years with a couple of guys from greensboro. We will be camping at Crawfords.I'll be in my XJ and he will be in an EROCC tube buggy on 50's and mog axles....hope to see you there. Can't wait to try out the stroker motor,also can't wait to try out my new tow rig,96 f350 crew cab dually, powerstroke with all the Banks,K&N, and progammer goodies.
Again, that is if no bad luck with the new motor.

sweet man, well we are thinkin about stayin at crawfords now so we might see you there. i put the front doors back on so the drive won't be too too bad to the trails, assuming i can get the heater working that is. we'll see ya'll there one way or the other i'm sure.

The 4.6 stroker is in and oh how it purrs. We wil definatley be there for new years. We are going to try to get a cabin at crawfords,hope we can. Now I have the power to really start breaking parts, can't wait to try. See you there. :cheers:

BIGWOODY said:
The 4.6 stroker is in and oh how it purrs. We wil definatley be there for new years. We are going to try to get a cabin at crawfords,hope we can. Now I have the power to really start breaking parts, can't wait to try. See you there. :cheers:

lol, aight man, well i'll be waitin to duck when the parts start flyin :D gonna be a helluva wrenchathon goin on the night before we head out to get everything settled and ready to go. see ya there man!

ps - i think my motor is on its last legs so i'll have plenty of questions for you about the stroker :D

Back