• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter BOD

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
We need to have an online meeting soon to discuss plans for next year and take care of some business we have not done.

Thinking maybe Monday or Tuesday night??? about 8pm

Georgia Mike said:
Either is fine w/me. Just keep us posted.

monday is my bday, so i'll probably be out gettin hammered with some friends :D tuesday would be better for me

So anyone else want to chime in here????

Meeting open to all NAXJA memebers and those who would like to join and learn more about us.

Monday is best for me, but I may also be around on Tuesday......

I just renewed my subscription and would like to attend. I think either night is fine for me so far.

Hey Gr8tires, I noticed your avatar is a Trxus. Are you actually running those? If so, what do you think of their performance in the Southeast terrain?

Lee,
No, I don't run them. I don't even have an XJ/MJ, but my daughter and I used her XJ in Uwharrie, and enjoyed the "froadin' excitement.
I work for a tire company, but nothing of ours comes close to the TRXUS I hear.
Lee 94XJ said:
I just renewed my subscription and would like to attend. I think either night is fine for me so far.

Hey Gr8tires, I noticed your avatar is a Trxus. Are you actually running those? If so, what do you think of their performance in the Southeast terrain?

let me know when, i don't have a puter at home so i'll need to be at work.

Okay so Monday night it is....so is 8 pm or 9pm EST

Just curious, this an actual real meeting or will this be a meeting online?
FYI, im about to become a member :)

Its an online meeting...NAXJA Chat

Sorry to retart the invite here but I forgot because of problems last month with non member. NAXJA Chat is members only.

Back