• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cut the Vill tonight!

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Well got her on the road tonight! Cut the Sonic and Walmart parking lot! Did well and no backfiring! :yelclap: Just thought I woudl tell you guys first! She is "ON the roade again" !!!!!!!

are you going to have it at the shop sat. eve.?

Uhm Pictures? :dunno: :anon: :dunce: You would think that Having a Degre In Fine Art/Photography I would actually use my cameras more than I do! NOt many pictures but most of what I have done I can reproduce to an extent. I will be writing something up on this. This engine is far better than the carbed 2.5! :wierd: And the gears! 4.10 is awsome! Still have to get my temparary air tube set up. The front disconnect has to be adressed too, but it's running! Yes Mark she will be parked somewhere by the building. :dunce:

What about Woody? I never heard a yea or nay from him! Woody if you are reading this come on down and bring the family!

Back