• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Re-Lifting the POS

Trail Blazer

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, here we go....93XJ, bla bla bla

right now she has 7.5" of sagging lift (down to 4!5" i think). I have 4.5" coils and a 2.75" spacer in the front. The rear has 4.5" leafs with 3" add-a-leafs.

what am i planning......4.5"ZJ coils up front (keeping the spacers), should give me 8.34-9" lift....

as for the rear.............

What do ya'll think? TIA

(ps, i have all the extended brake lines, adj control arms bla bla bla, just need rear leafs)

2.75 spacer? :eek: thats a big one. get some big offroad leafs.

now, how is it that a 4.5" lift spring pack can gain another three inches from a aal thats intended to only lift the jeep 3"? :anon: dont ever deal with aal's

2.75 spacers are fine if they're accounted for in control arm length, brake hoses, etc. If your flexing so much that the spring might unseat and come off the bump stop you could use limiting devices.
For the rear I used two xj packs( I think some wrangler leaves got in there too) together to form a giant soft 9 leaf thick pack, also used 3" blocks, and a homebrew scissor shackle using an xj and mj shackle together. It doesnt spring wrap much cause of the thick packs. I think I have about 7-8" with that set up. I'm thinking about changing to a three link rear but will try to stay with making it "bolt in". BTW Just changed the rear ujoints after 2 years. Not bad. bad angles with that much lift.

Back