• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Woo Hoo! And more snaggs!

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Ok just thought I would let you guys know first! I drove the XJ last night and today. Wow, even running poor that MPI engine is FAR better! Cannot wait to get the details done. Linkage is an issue. BC the 231 is longer my linkage is not linning up right and is too short. The front shaft DC joint hits the floor pan. So there is either a different crossmember or floor pan in 87 up XJ's. I have to hook some vacume to the brake MS. I assume that is why it feels sooo weird. Can anyone teel me the correct vacume hook ups? What nipple on the intake goes where? Or does it matter?

I'll probably drop the tcase .25"-.5" to get rid of the interferiance with the floor pan. So I still need vacume line help. There are at least 4 or 5 vacume nipples on the side of the intake. Anyone know where they go? 94 2.5L

Back