• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2offroad!

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
I hear you meet some of my local jeepers. And yes my Jeep is running just not trailable right now! Hell it aint even got a brake or clutch pedal or seats! :)

thats what they said that you had all the wire, carpet, and seats out, and that you come to the local meets in a pickup, for shame:D

PS if you want to ride with us at Beasley's knob this week end come on out and i have a empty seat.

Would love to but.......

I've got to get the Heep out of the shop for a Company Christmas Party for our drivers. Pluse relocate some super sacks of fiberglass to make room for the party. If you are bored on Dec 13th come on down for some pig and spirits! You and Woody should make a road trip that weekend so I can get my spare axles shafts. LOL!

i just might take you up on that.
what say you woody?

Roadtrip for pig, spirits, & axleshafts across the state line... Sounds fairly illegal :) Time, place, tel #!

you have a pm! Anyone else?

Come on down! Er over! You know where it is! Bring the wife I'll hit on her some for you! LOL! J/K..... :wave: The more the merryer!

(hemmi ram commercial voice on) SWEET! (hemmi ram commercial voice off) A woman that knows how to have fun! :kissyou: :wierd:

i talked with glenn sunday, i'm there with my wife and kids.

Back