• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.5 inch rustys lift driveline vibrations

ryurabbit

NAXJA Member #611
I have a small vibration in the rear driveline, and also front sway bar connects dont quite reach without very harsh angles. Any suggestions would be great.

could yo utell us a bit more? WHen did they start? what year? And do you have SYE??? Which tcase, which tranny and which rear end?

Kejtar

well its a 92 cherokee that I just lifted 3-27-03 and its got a dana 35 rear w/factory trac-loc, 231j t/c, 5 spd trans 4.0l motor.
Thanx in Advance!

ryurabbit said:
well its a 92 cherokee that I just lifted 3-27-03 and its got a dana 35 rear w/factory trac-loc, 231j t/c, 5 spd trans 4.0l motor.
Thanx in Advance!

Did you have your transfer case dropped at all?

Rgds

Sorry guys, I ordered the rustys package and it comes with tranfer case drop. I'm still getting the hang of what info to include.:confused:

Did you install the swaybar drop that Rustys sends with the kit? Those help the bar meet the links no prob. As far as vibes just go for SYE IMHO. Good luck By the way do you like the lift? I love mine:D

I love the lift and I am planning on getting the SYE because I want to go up another 2" with spacers and shackles. I just cant afford it right now because I am also getting tires, front bumper w/winch, rear hitch w/tow hook, CB radio, CD player and a roof rack ...whew, that makes me broke just lookin at it. Ohh BTW, I have not put the sway bar back on because the link broke taking it off and I'm waiting impatiently for my JKS discos TO ARRIVE FROM RUSTYS....aaarrrrgggh. I was wondering if a double cardan rear shaft mod would work because I have some favors owed me from banning driveline! :bunny:

Back