• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skyjacker 6" lift

J Koch

NAXJA Forum User
Right now I'm running a 3" rough country lift on my 94. A guy at work is selling his 6" skyjacker lift. Wants $550 for it, comes with 3 33" no-name tires. No SYE. Anyone here have experiensce with this lift? Honestly I'd rather stay lower and do some fender trimming. What does this lift come with (blocks, springs shackle)? Says it only has about 1,00 mile son it. Any input would be appreciated.

I've had mine on since Feb, 2002. I only had one problem so far. One of the the LCA heim joints separated from it's inner sleeve when it was first put on. I do medium hard wheeling with it. $550 is about 1/4 of it's full price. So even if you don't use the whole kit you'll be ahead probably.

It uses full replacement springs front and back with a sub frame for the front mounting points. Check thier web sight for full pictures and itemization of parts included.

550 is a dam good deal, id do it for that price

J Koch said:
Thanx for the replies. Looks like I'll be spending a few bucks this week.

:cool: sweet man, make sure and ask qs and post pics!

Can and will do. The only pics I really have right now are of my '87 with the 3" lift on it. Maybe I''ll slap this one one the old one before I sell it (boy I don't want though). You will probably be seeing more of me around here once I start the bumpers, cage, and axle swap.

Back