• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I like the idea.

Walt from Ky

NAXJA Forum User
I think that this is a great idea. I also didn't build my jeep to bash it on the rocks but for long distance trips and back road exploring. I used Gojeep for a model for most of my modifications and plan to do many more as time allows. Now that I live in Arizona there are so many places to explore, without having to do any severe offroading, that its hard to choose. There are thousands of miles of back roads with real destinations and good fly fishing holes at the end of that road. I think there are alot of members like me who would contribute alot more if they had a place to call there own on the forum. It could also be a place where explorers could swap tips on how to build your XJ for exploring and dependability, how to build that offroad trailor, the best camping gear, etc. I really hope this becomes part of the forum. Thanks: Walt.

Back