• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockstomper Beadlocks

From my understanding you gotta be a pretty good welder to install those as they have to be air tight.
A lot of the guys I run with have the Champion beadlocks(aluminum wheels), they seem to hold up nicely and look good. I'll probably go with them eventually.

Jes

I did the Rockstompers a few months ago. I really like them. It took me about 2 hours to wire brush the wheels and weld the rings on nice and solid. They turned out air tight on my first attempt. Only thing I can recommend is getting the regular hex bolts instead of the allen counter-sunks bolts like I did... those allen heads can be a pain when your are tighting 32 bolts per wheel.

Those look great! Did you go with the nutserts or the nyloks? I don't think the allen head thing would be that much of an issue with the nyloks,as they'd theoretically never need retightening. I think the benifits would outweigh the drawbacks in that case.

Back