• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I have a magic XJ :helpme:

Dirk Funk

NAXJA Forum User
See if you can help me out here. I was trying to measure my XJ to see how much lift I have in the front and the rear, and I came up with some numbers.

In the front: from the center of the wheel to the lowest point on the stock flare- 20.5". But from the top of the tire to the lowest point on the flare- 4.75". (31" Futura MTs)

In the rear: from the center of the wheel to the lowest point on the stock flare- 21.5". But from the top of the tire to the lowest point on the flare- 6.75".

I don't understand the discrepancy between my two measurements from two different places. For my XJ to be level, should the space between the tire and the flare be greater in the rear? Obviously it isn't level right now, and I am trying to find out what size coil spacers to buy. Oh, also, is this 3" of lift, cause it is supposed to be.

Thanks.

That would mean you need a 1.5" spacer.Right now youve got 3" up front and 4.5" on the rear.

Back