• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check it out.

csudman

NAXJA Forum User
Its not done yet. Gotta make a tire carrier. But this is it till then. I'm gonna tub the rear whenI go full width so this bumper will go away. But till then this will do fine. Whacha think. I know there crappy pics but this is the digital thats in my phone. It does the job.
0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

No, All I ended up doin was grabin a cutoff wheel and cuttin at the angle just below the paint line. Theres a flat piece behind the sheet so its still rigid after you cut it off. Took all of about 10 min. to do both sides. Have fun.

csudman said:
Hey Jason, u still gonna ride Turkey weekend?

Yeah I'd really like to get on the trail somewheres. My buddy has some property in Van Wyck, SC where he lives; its not far from Union Co. where we grew up, which is just outside Charlotte/ Monroe. I haven't seen any of the trails, but he says there's tons of rocks out there so I'm hoping to wheel around there. If you wanna go with us, you're more than welcome I'm sure.

There is no main square. I biult the entire thing out of sheet, and braced the insides. 3/16 bottom and sides, 1/8 top. To save weight and retain strength. I also reused the existing bumpermounts, choped them and welded squaretubing on to weld to the bumper itself. Then I tied the reciver hitch mount into that. Its pretty much bombproof. Ill post dimensions and some other pics later.

Back