• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

front brake hoses? from 95 wrangler for 00 XJ with 6" lift

ronzzzy

NAXJA Forum User
basicallly i need to know where you can get them and what part # or something. i was told any auto part store would have them for $15 -$20 a piece. One store doesnt have them, another said $40 each and it is a special oreder. please let me know thanks

you need them for an XJ with 6" of lift?

Screw the stock YJ lines. Napa wanted 75 bucks for the set. I got Goodridge SS lines for a YJ with 4" of lift from 4wd.com for ~80 bucks IIRC.

I ordered my front YJ hoses from Napa for around $20.00 a piece. Their prices are flexible so try asking for the jobber price or some other discount if they quote you much higher.

In the rear I went with another hose that was about 23 inches long in place of the 18 inch YJ rubber hose. The replacement rear was expensive at around $45 at Napa, but I am content knowing I got the length I really wanted.

I got mine at the local parts store for $12 each. Try O'Reilly's, Advance, Auto Zone, Checker, etc.

I am sitting at 5.5" in the front and the old stock lines were completely tight at full drop. The new lines give me and extra 3-4 inches.

Kevin

Back