• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep for sale........

WesternXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling my Jeep :twisted:
We were headed down to Frank Raines and the motor started making a knocking noise. I've had enough!

3K or best offer.

If you don't know what the Jeep has for options, let me know here and I'll post them.

can i have the roof rack

Well i guess that is a good excuss. BUT I STILL WANNNA KNOW WHERE EVERYONE ELSE WAS!!!!!! There were three of us there. And one of em rolled his jeep!. So i got there at 4, and got back home at 6:30. Well. next time, lets go to coyote or something where people might show up. Sorry for blowing steam, but SactoXJ has a real excuss. Hmm. Next time it is the central sierras. :roll:

didn't know about it

selling my Jeep??

:?: :cry:

Sorry to hear about the continuing problems. Cant you just park it for a while, and work on it later? Wouldn't it be more expensive to build another one ?

Tom

Thanks Tom.
I'm tired of working on this one, so I'll just build another. I just started back to work, so I don't have the resources to buy and install another motor. I'm going to start looking for a mid '90's two door.

Sorry to hear about that. What a pain.

My suggestion is to hold on to it buy your new jeep swap all the junk over put all the stock stuff back on your heep and sell it.

Cash may be at a low point now with just starting a job, but I think it will save you money in the long run.

Dude, I feel for ya! What a royal PITA!!!
I'm happy you got a job though, hang in there brotha.

Jes

Congrats on the new job Keven! Sorry to hear you are still havin jeep problems though. I thought you had it dialed in this time. Just keep remembering that new money in the pocket puts that new Jeep closer everyday.

Jeff

Thanks again guys. After having cooled down and listened to your input, I'm either going to buy a new engine or just buy a new Jeep and swap all the goodies over. Any one know where theres a '91-'95 2 door Country for sale? :wink: And yes, the new job is soooooo nice :mrgreen:

New XJ

Hey Kevin,
This is Rob, the one with the white XJ that camped next to ya at Swamp Lake. Are you lookin for an auto or a stick? I've seen a few decent XJ's for sale around the my area. If I see something nice I'll let ya know, since I'm always snoopin at any Jeeps for sale just for the fun of it anyway. Congrats on the new job too. Sooo, will the new one be long-arm or short???
Rob Day
[email protected]

Hey Rob, how are ya? I'll need to buy the next one off a lot as I don't have the cash to pay for it outright. :shock:
The next one will be long arm. 8)

Back