• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Body lift

Jes

NAXJA Memeber #293 URF Racing
NAXJA Member
How do I install a body lift on my XJ? I want to install some 30" tires. :D :D

I was against change, but Beezil made me bow down to the superiority of vBulletin!

Jes

Didn't we just do a body lift last weekend?

CRASH

Well, I like it.:D I think they'll be more traffic as well; some of the others I've talked to didn't like how the previous BB was structured. More traffic could be bad though...:anon:

Re: Re: Body lift

Mark Hinkley said:
Beezil's a smart man!
:cool:

mark
orgs mfg

:rolleyes: How smart is a guy that forgets to fully weld a critical part of his Jeep?
Where is that sissy anyway?!? :D :D :D

Jes

Scott Mac. said:
Are you going to tell her that she has a Woody?

I do all the time :dunno: but she keeps scaring him away.

I have a bonnie tale from the tail end of last weekend's camping trip in Uwharrie NF. Waiting for pics to develop to elaborate, but lets just say that we suffered from passenger-side airbag deployment.

Woody

Dude, you cant put a body lift on an XJ.

I thought EVERYONE knew that. :D :D :D

Oh ya, forums are bad ass.

The gloves are off gentlemen (oh sorry Jes, gentleLADDIES)

Mark Hinkley gets a "get out of jail free" card for this round.

I guess the only question now is, what kinds of smilies are they gonna let us play with???

BTW, EAGLE HAS NO EXCUSE not to blend in......REMEMBER, for a long while there, he was like, the "top guy" over at JU, so we all know he knows how to use this format.....

If he complains, let's all whale on him. Spanking machine for you, my friend.

change is good.

I win.

GUYS!, NAXJA is supposed to be a model forum for all other XJers out there and you guys think you can put a body lift on one? DO you even look at your XJ? Pair8hd is lying....he's just being a joker. I hope you guys figured him out like me. Just like Boz said you CAN'T put a body lift on a Cherokee. OK, if you still don't beleive me, if I ever meet you guys I will show you on my own Jeep if you can't spot it for yourself. I'm am frustrated with your stupidity here. :banghead:<---- _nicko_ ;)

BTW only reason I like this forum is I can read the previous posts while I write my repsonse...my short term memory is quite short..so that's good enough reason for a change...thanks webteam!

You guys are wrong wrong wrong!
You in fact can put a body lift on an XJ! It just take a bit of Sawzall work. ;)
Beezil, you have been added to my ignore list. :D

Jes

Back