• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2" suspension

taco502

NAXJA Forum User
Opinions?
I'm looking to put a 31x10.5 or even 32x9.5 on a 97 with around 2"s of lift, I know I'll need to trim but do you think it would be better to run a ZJ coil and a 1" spacer than just a 2" spacer being that the ZJ coil will be stiffer and harder to stuff in the wells, but still provide the same droop. along with this set-up the rear will have an MJ shackle and MJ main leaf cut for a full length add-a-leaf.

6 of one, half a dozen of the other. I'd run the new spring because I like it a little stiffer for cornering stability and I consider it the "right" way to lift. It's up to you. They're going to stuff the same but might not stuff as much around town when you hit a speed bump fast with the stiffer coils.

Or even better, go to www.nagca.com and search there. They just deal with Grands so there are probably a lot of people with stock springs just sitting in their sheds.

Back