• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Changed to a ZJ auto Tee handle

Gojeep

NAXJA Forum User
Thought some might like to know that I have just done a write up on how to swap in a ZJ auto Tee handle as well as swapping in a late model XJ transfercase handle as well :brows:

Handles 022.jpg

Dont forget this is on a RHD so the Tee handle is offset to the "RIGHT" side:rotflmao:

Didn't use a hammer but my fist and I paid for that too!

How come this ended up here as I posted it in the OEM section as thought the people in the section would not be interested in anything that is not hard core!

Will have to stop posting this sort of thing on NAXJA so others wont get upset!

I think it might have gotten moved as it falls under the category of modification and change away from how it came out of the factory :D

O'well. I tried to shealter you guys from the non performance mod:(

Marcus, non performance tech is welcome and appreciated around here too. We're not just all about big lifts, deep gears and big tires. Although it can seem that way around here. I know you're no newbie to NAXJA, just want everyone to feel welcome. :)

Ary

Thanks and will keep that in mind.;)

Must be just a few out spoken ones that give that impression then!

Back