• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Couple ?'s

giranger

NAXJA Forum User
1. what leafs are longer than XJ leafs, reason is I had SJ 7 1/2" leafs and had one main leaf bend on me going backwards 5 mph in to a stump. I want to save the leafs but dont know what main leaf I could use to replace the SJ one.

2. Ran into some money (didnt rob an ol lady) and want to get locker for the rear. How much and what one to use. Dont want to spend a fortune! I know Detroits run around $450. What about lockrights, ez locker, or any others and any ones that are better than the other. Thanks and sorry. Oh 8.25 rear axle with 3:55. Also how much to upgrade to 4.10 or 4.56's.

Jeff CamoXJ

MJ leaves are longer, but they have an odd bend built in at the forward end.

There are so many full-size Cherokees, Waggies and Grand Waggies in the salvage yards, why look for anything other than the real thing?

www.car-parts.com

I think in this context, SJ doesn't mean SJ, it means Skyjacker. Right?

Eagle
There are so many full-size Cherokees, Waggies and Grand Waggies in the salvage yards, why look for anything other than the real thing?

just weld it and save the $450 for new springs or some more camo

Yes Skyjacker, I'm seriously thinking of welding the rear but not decided on the cheapest for the front. Dont want to weld the front also. Any suggestions?

Back