• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got it out of garage finally

Fullsizexj

NAXJA Forum User
1210191-Pb010434.jpg

A few things left to do, but a least I fanally can drive it

Looks very nice
Really High
how about some shots under the hood of your hoops with the cross bar

Still got to go around and check all the bolts, waiting on the Trail Ready beadlocks and Goodyear MTR's to arrive. I will probably take it out to Paniment Valley Days but won't do too much with it until I can get it out and test everything first. I will get some more pics tomorrow when there is enough light

that rig has some REAL nice approach/deparature angles!

sweet ass rig!!

(my inchitis is setting in i think. . . :D

Looking great. :) Congrats on getting her out of the garage - I know that must be a great feeling....

What are you running for spring rates on your coilovers ? I'm building almost the same set-up but with a 450hp ford 302, 38inch Boggers I just ordered yesterday, D44hp front and D60 rear. Also I don't see a cage yet.

RER78 said:
What are you running for spring rates on your coilovers ? I'm building almost the same set-up but with a 450hp ford 302, 38inch Boggers I just ordered yesterday, D44hp front and D60 rear. Also I don't see a cage yet.

I have 200/250 in it right now for a starting point, once I get it out for testing that may or may not change, will just have to wait and see. And as for a cage. it does have the first two hoops with spreaders installed but I still need to do more on it, I did not want to do the back until I had the coilover mounts worked out but now I can, but it will wait a while since I went waaaaaaaay over budget on this.

12GaugeXJ said:
No Chit. At least he searched though.

I second that.. we're always preaching search and this youngen did it... hoooray

Back