• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

EZ Locker/Lock Right

Urban Redneck

NAXJA Forum User
Am looking at putting an EZ/Lock Right in my XJ and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. I know, pretty much everyone has, but would you go with this over a Detroit? The price is about the same, but if you add in the cost of having the gear reset, then the EZ is way cheaper. Thanks for your help, as usual!

Mine has been great. Works really well with the 35,s on my 30 front. I will be putting one into my front 44 next month. Dave

The lunch box lockers are cheaper and easier to install. They are not as heavy duty as the detroit.

The locker you choose depends on the kind of wheeling and driving you do. My Jeep is my daily driver and I don't do a lot of hardcore wheeling. I have a no-slip in the rear and a lock-right up front. They work great on the trail and don't cause any hardship on the street.

RR3

OK, What about the Power Trax? Anyone use that system? Really looking at what I'm wanting to do, I don't think I need a full locker. Was thinking about the Power Trax.

Powertrax is the company that makes the No-slip and Lock-Right. You can get all the info about the products here .

I've used both products for a long time. I've been very satisfied with both products. For my application, they both work well.

RR3

Back