• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Now, how about...

Lawn Cher'

NAXJA Forum User
Now that I'm getting greedy, I'd like to upload an avatar as well. I have a picture of my XJ, sized to approx 60 x 60 pixels, but it is not hosted on a site anywhere. Can I just upload it to the NAXJA avatar list somehow? Eagle mentioned that was how he did his, though the user control panel...

Any help is much appreciated!

You cannot upload it directly and use it. Unfortunately, we allowed this at one time, and it was abused. :(

You can "attach" it to a post here, and the next time we add a batch of avatarts, we will include it. However, *anybody* can use it then.

When we upgrade the software next time, we will allow NAXJA Members only to upload their own custom avatars. There is still no release date as yet for that though.

Excuse my ignorance, but how does one attach an image then?

Hit "post reply", then you will see an attachment thing, right above "submit reply". Browse to the image on your PC, and upload it. :)
Glenn

Yay! It worked. Thanks for the help, guys.

Back