• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where can i get replacement exhaust?

bigoltrux77

NAXJA Forum User
im do for an emission testing and my exhaust has quite a few rust through spots, from the manifold back, and i dumped the tailpipe too. So now it sounds like a ricer. Im pretty sure it wont pass milwaukee emissions, so i need to find out where i can get a full stock exhasut system from the manifold to the cat. Cat back im going to use the Rustys kit. Where can i get all this stuff thoug? Thanks

bigoltrux77 said:
im do for an emission testing and my exhaust has quite a few rust through spots, from the manifold back, and i dumped the tailpipe too. So now it sounds like a ricer. Im pretty sure it wont pass milwaukee emissions, so i need to find out where i can get a full stock exhasut system from the manifold to the cat. Cat back im going to use the Rustys kit. Where can i get all this stuff thoug? Thanks

I'm pretty sure if you just go to an auto parts store you can get an OEM pipe from manifold to the cat, then just bolt in your cat back.

You could also just have a muffler shop do it. When I had duals put in my '67 Camaro the shop ran a custom setup from the headers back including 2 flowmasters and an H-pipe for $210. When I do the exhaust on my Jeep I plan to price it out at a muffler shop first. I have a feeling it'll be cheaper than $150 (+shipping) for a Rusty's kit.

My $0.02

Back