• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

White faced guages

Brian Felts

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know where I can find white face guages for for cheap?

Brian Felts said:
Anyone know where I can find white face guages for for cheap?

http://4x4mods.com/

Click on "products" and go from there. I've got the white gauges for my 01 XJ and they are great, easy install, instructions are very user friendly. Only cost around $35.00 and they are excellent quality.

I took a different approach. Instead of getting white faced gauges, I spray painted the gauge bezel with bumper chrome to give it a brushed aluminium look. Here's the result:

gauges.jpg

they do have them for the newer models, read xj sagas sig too, and visit the link

also ive seen some on ebay

oh man have you guys seen the reverse halo gauges? the ones that are white during the daytime with black numbers, then at night theyre black with blue and red numbers. sweeeet

I love my white face gauges. They glow green or blue at night. They are the same as 4x4 mods but I got mine off ebay and only paid about 30 bucks. Mine is a 98 by the way.---------Kyle

I ave a set from go-jeep on my '87. Primarily because my vehicle only reads in kilometers, and I got tired (lazy) of mentaly converting my speed whenever an officer pulled up behind me.

Go-jeep was great to deal with, and worked to make sure everything fit up properly, as my XJ had slightly different number placement compared to some of the later metric gauges. There is a good write up on his site for install.

The gauges do stand out and are quite bright at night. I will probably fix this by using a better night color like red in place of the white lights.

I don't have any finished pictures, but here you can see my first mock-up, there were some more minor adjustments that go-jeep made after this. the finished product looks much better.

XJgauge2.jpg

Back