• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's riding fri morn. the 31st

Mark WNC

NAXJA Member # 481
Any one going to ride fri. morn?
We may come thursday evening if someone is riding fri. morn.
If not we'll see you later fri. morn or about noon.

mark, i'll be on the scene. we can ride!

Just depends on work for us...Planning on being there sometime Fri before noon...

Still have plans to get there Friday afternoon...

Might be up for a night run Friday evening

Hey Mark,
I'm planning on being there thurs eve. That is if I get done with my junk in time. I still gotta weld on all the brackets on the 8.8 and put it all back together, change my front gears, and adapt my clutch lines to the external slave, and then hope I don't run into any probs with any of it. I hope, I mean really REALLY HOPE I can make it! :)

i'm leaving fri morn should be there before noon.

Where in the blue blazes do you people get all this time off?

Not trying to flame, but damn, I wish I could get as much time off as you guys (and gals) do.

I'd love to come and play, but the need for food on the table and clothes on the back take precedence.

John

Absolutely, but that has to be saved for christmas / emergencies, and some time in the summer.

If you remember, I took leave for NACfest 03, but couldn't make it until the last day due to Heep/$$ problems.

Anyway, have fun.

PS... I WILL get to meet you folks sooner or later....

John

Mark WNC said:
roXJeeper, you work real hard on your junk and git on down to tellico.
We sure did miss you at Moab too.
See ya there .
B'leeeeeev me I'm gonna try!! I'm taking off work tomorrow and thurs to work on it and probly a next week to. I hate like hell that I missed Moab :( , I SO wanted to be there! I guess the good news is, I now have 2 weeks vacation to use up. I will try to use it wisely :D

Dale

Back