• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

not another tranny question!!

Arakele

NAXJA Member #946
figure id ask one more thing since tranny seem to be the topic of the week. As im sure i will be replacing my tranny before i do any heavy wheeling, would an aw4 from an 88 be the same as mine in a 92, im positive it will bolt right up considering i have an 88 block, but what about electrical any differences?? thanks for all the info

thats just the type of thing i wasnt ready to hear, oh well. Main reason i asked is the jeep i got the block out of has a good tranny i was hopin i could snag that too for cheap, but back tot he drawing board. thanks ryan btw good idea with the factory light switches

yeah i have access to the t-case also, might as well and buy sye if im going to do all that though right <wink wink> any disadvantages to having the less splined tcase? the parts jeep was rolled pretty much everything body wise is damaged has some nice black power leather seats though, too bad i dont like power leather seats

Back