• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Georgia Mike coming?

i think he posted that he would be there, i sure hope so it would be fun to wheel with them again.
even if his winch is not fixed i just got mine yesterday.

Well.....that all sort of depends:rolleyes: I relisted my rig for sale on a local Jeep board and have gotten quite a few bites on it,all thanks to Glenn AKA "Ghost" for putting up some pix on the web. If it sells before then,I'll probably not be there. If it doesn't, well,you know the score! I'll be there "floggin' " my rig rig with the rest of you!:D

yea what he said. or bring the better halfs XJ.

I'll take my kickback in any way shape or form.....but.....

Jeep parts are goldedn :) !

Well,as usual,only one guy showed up to look at 'er. He seemed to like it,but didn't have the $$ on hand to buy it. He says he's going to see about a loan for it,and that he'll get back with me before the week's end,but I'm not holding my breath. Been there and done that already:D I don't understand some folk's logic. I got out there and cleaned it all up and even <GASP!> vaccumed it all out and cleaned under the hood,cleaned the windows and everything! I can't for the life of me understand what makes someone that's interested in something to not make the effort to even come and take a look at it! I even had one guy say something to the effect that it "sounds too good to be true"!:rolleyes: I just don't get it! Is $3500 (in trail-ready form)for my rig not asking enough??:anon: Anyway,if this guy doesn't come through w/the $$ I'll be there! :party:

Georgia Mike said:
I just don't get it! Is $3500 (in trail-ready form)for my rig not asking enough? :party:

No way dude!! You need to ask like...$35,000 and just go ahead and bring it to the Flog!! :D

Yeah Mike, You know you want to come and
bash-n thrash with me,Dale,woody,Kevin,and
anybody else I cant think of.
Dale will have an 8.8 to break!!!;) (Huh) I mean
break in.

Thinking 2 guys & 2 gals on the SE Thrash Rig Team at the next driver's comp. Dale has my vote for a seat, who else is up for it?

We need to be looking at that more closely, getting a plan together etc... I have a plan, but it may not be the 'best' plan:

It involves using using my junk, and just swapping in the stock axles. I'd like to use the rig in Moab before and (hopefully) after the event...Keep it out there to use at future Westcoast & Mountain events unless it gets harvested real good.

I'll save the stock susp & stuff when I boost my 88. Will need some 31" and not much else to be competitive... (this plan assumes I don't kill any major components in it between now & then)

Hey that sounds like a good plan.
Dido on Dale being one of the drivers and
I think you would make a good one also.
I dont have any ideas on the women but
we have some time to see several in action
before the comp.
I might even let Crystal have a shot at it
to see what she could do.
Or not.;)

Back