• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Membership Status / Procedure

FitchVA

NAXJA Forum User
Got a quick question, I sent in my mulah a few weeks ago for my NAXJA membership. On Sep. 30th, I noticed that the money was deducted from my PayPal account. I was just wondering what comes next? Am I supposed to get an email or something? I've tried to get into the NAXJA members only Tech Articles and it's not taking my password.

I'm not complaining or anything, I'm just trying to figure out if I did something wrong or missed something.

Oh, and if ya don't mind, could the person with the magic wand put my NAXJA # above my avatar? Thanks.

All done :)

Fitch,
I just processed the stack of memberships that built up in my absence for my wedding and honeymoon. I left on the 23rd of Sept and was just now able to get them all processed. You (and about 10 others) should have emails in your inboxes with some info and your membership packages are on their way as of tomorrow morning when I drop them in the big blue box.

Lemme know if you've got any other questions and yes, you should be able to get into the members only forum now.
Skorpyo

sweet! yeah, i remembered you saying that you were gonna be away for a while for the honeymoon (hope you had a good time btw). i was just scared that i deleted the wrong email or something cause i'm always reading about people deleting some emails. i just wanted to make sure i didn't f something up on my end.

thanks again! :thumbup:

Back