• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCalXJ Jambo Video - It's Done!

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Hey, I finally got that video finished (guess the nagging in the chat really did help!).

Anyway, to watch it just go to http://www.sequoiasite.com/XJ/socaljambo03.html
(Note, that link is CaSe sensitive.)

There’s two versions there, they’re the same video, just one is a much smaller file size, but not to worry, they’re both streaming videos, so you don’t have to wait for the whole thing to download before getting your fix.

Sequoia
I feel much better about myself!

IT LOOKS GREAT!!! OK my software came today for my video camera (MGI Videowave 3) and my USB cable came. I have a Sony DCR-TRV530 digital video camera. I installed the software and USB software. But I cant get my video to show up :( It says..... "AN ERROR HAS OCCURED WHILE CONNECTING TO VIDEO DIVICE. ERROR NO CAPTURE HARDWARE IS AVAILABLE OR THE HARDWARE IS NOT RESPONDING" Do you happen to know what the problem is!? :cry:

You're videos aren't working. You should find an IT guy to help you with that server.

Wow had Socal Naxja gone the way of the sitcom? Are we so hurting for content, we have stooped to the forum version of a clip show?

will you guys stop digging up threads that are over 7 years old? :p

Back