• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's

sciotojeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I am needing to get some new tires for my 2001 sport, and have been looking at the Bridgestone Revos. Has anyone had any experiences with these tires. Wet roads and snow are my main concerns. Also, many have recommended going with a larger tire than the stock 225/75R 15's. How big can I go without a lift, and on 15" rims? Thanks for any input.

Hi, I have a 99 Sport with no lift and just had 235-75-15's put on. Dont have any issues with rubbing.

You can put 30x9.5R15's on without any issue usually too. I wouldn't go up to 31's though without any lift. It's not impossible, but if you don't have any lift, you don't need 31" tires anyways.

I got some 31 10.5 15s Revos in June and I think that they are the best A/Ts that I have tried (I've had Goodyear Wranglers, BFGs, and Standard Dueler A/Ts). They word great on wet roads, but it hasn't snowed here yet, so I don't know how they will handle. I have a set of Dueler Winter A/Ts (Blizzaks) that I can slap on - those are simply Awesome in snow!

Back