• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

best way to get to 8+ inches in the rear

I've got mj and xj shackles together to make a homebrew scissor shackle, 9 leaves(I think its just two good xj packs together) and 3" blocks. The big stack of thin leaves is keeping the wrap to a minimum...but it still flex's great. Running 36" swampers and will just keep from rubbing in the rear...I wouldnt mind replacing my leaves with dakota spring packs but havent gotten there yet. ..I'm still thinking about a simple bolt in 3 link rear using xj or zj coils...
constructionxjpics025.jpg

Run around naked in the area where they keep lifetimers at a prison........lol sorry had to do it.

Rustys's STS leaf springs. 8" lift double main leaves, best deal I found.

XJguy

XJguy said:
Run around naked in the area where they keep lifetimers at a prison........lol sorry had to do it.

Rustys's STS leaf springs. 8" lift double main leaves, best deal I found.

XJguy

ROTHLMAO!!!!:eek: :eyes: :nono:

willboy said:
I am looking to replace a cobbled up rear end..

LMAO HAHAHAHA sounds kinda GAY :roflmao: :shocked:

Just messin with you. I would have no idea how to get 8.5" in the rear, never done that before. ;)

I hear if you lube up the bolt real good ahead of time, it makes it the job go more smoothly, especially if you haven't worked on it in a while. :roflmao: :moon:
mattk

How to get 8" in the rear!

Paint a rainbow-colored bullseye on your naked ass :spin3: AND hang a sign around your neck that says: "YOU MUST BE THIS BIG ***8+"*** TO RIDE THIS RUMP" :moon: :flame:
Honestly...I have no idea! :laugh: :dunno: :roflmao:

BLUTO :)

Remember ladies and gentlemen, proper structuring of sentences in the English language IS A MUST ! ;)

Back