• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE Lift

CartsXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I know this has been covered here many times, but finally going to order one, who has the best package price for a RE 5.5" short arm lift, shocks, JKS diconnects, hack and tap w/driveshaft, shipped for a 98 w/NV242. Kinda looking to get it all at once, so I can take a whole weekend and install them.

Thanks in advance

I just ordered exactly what you are ordering for my '96. I went with DPG off road. The owner is Dirk and he knows XJ's and what you need. He advertises he will match any avertised price. The lowest price is Jeepin. The reason I didn't go with Jeepin is that he is e-mail only. I like to talk to someone on the phone. That is just me. I got everything you are getting but I also upgraded my shocks to OME's for $100. Shipping was free and so is tax.

http://www.dpgoffroad.com/

Curt

I recommend Dirk as well. Great prices and service. If you weren't already planning on it, I'd recommend upgrading to RE's adjustable upper arms. Definitly skip the RE discos- I'll be switching to the JKS soon.

Back