• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Install help ...party possibly

96xjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
well for those who remamber me, I am fred...I live in Clarksville, TN...45min NW of Nashville. well amyway I am home from the middleeast and ready to start some installs. I have a front bumper, rockrails, an array of skid plates, and a littl;e more to install and could really use some help. I'm going to be working on it this sunday. I have an assortment of handtools, and powertools, but no welding tools such as welder, torch, or aven a grinder. I am sorta rushing due to Vacation from 15-26, cruise....then final prep for tellico Haloween. So if anyone has anything they need/want to install or just wanna help give me a call at 931-553-6475 home or 931-980-4655 cell ask for Fred. Or just shoot me PM or Email and I'll get back with you

forgot to mention for those who help I can supply beer, pizza, and handshake, smile. and HUGE THANKS.........Fred

well i would help ya out man, i'm always up for wrenching, but you live in TN and i live in GA, so theres a small problem there....good luck though!

Thanks for the offer. I think I have one guy coming up from nashville.....one is better than none.

If it was any other weekend I would be there, I'm heading to Knoxville for the UT/UGA game this weekend. Let me know if you are working any other time and I'd be glad to help out. Wes

sorry i wish i could help but i'm in NC.

Its all good and I will survive. I got my bumper on today, tomarrow is a party here, so sunday I have rock rails and fuel tank skid at the least. Not alot of work but I enjoy the help and second opinions. see you all on the trails I hope......fred

I'll be in Tellico Halloween

Back