• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab 2003

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
So who's hoping to go... who will go.... who hopes to go? and of course when??

I got my trailer space reserved from 5th through 12th... I am probably going to depart eaaaaaaaaaarly on the 5th so that I can tow my campter to SlickRock sometime that same day :) :) I don't want to have to make it a 2 day trip.

In any case, I am leaving from OC/Westminster Area.... if anyone wants to caravan... well, we won't make arrangements yet, but we can start thinking about it.

Also, please make your arrangements for stay early as spaces seem to be filling up quickly Moab2003 Info Page

Kejtar

[img:c274e212cf]http://www.naxja.org/images/theXJ.gif[/img:c274e212cf]

I want to go but it's ganna be hard to get a week off school. I still need to talk to my parents..

Last edited by a moderator:
You can go for a long weekend if you want, that's what I did last year. It's about a 12 hour drive so can be done in one day, or what I do is leave after work and stop and sleep for awhile and arrive the next afternoon with plenty of time to set up camp and visit for the evening. It's a long way to go for a long weekend, but it's worth it if you've never been there before and it's fun to meet everyone and be involved in the activities.

Richard G

Back