• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rich mountain head count.

Jim 01XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Other than roXJeepr and rjeep and his crew, who else is going to Rich mountain on the 1st. It is just me in my XJ for now.

I'm there! I can't wait!! I've missed out on the last 2 trips for one reason or another :cry: I'm goin' into DT's :lol: Plus,I'll have my new/used set of Swampers on for that ride!

Cool Mike, now some of the guys are meeting at a Burger King up that way. Where should we all meet?

Like Mark said,the BK at the Wal-Mart in Ellijay,or,the old Wal-Mart building :lol: If anyone needs to reach me,just e-mail me your number,or I'll e-mail you mine back you so you can call me. Either way is fine by me.-Later!

Is this the right walmart? I tried to find the walmart on walmart.com and came up with one in east ellijay 88 Highland Crossing
East Ellijay, GA 30539 I am unfarmiliar with the area. I live in Marietta if someone wouldn't mind helping me out.

sat mar 1

Just wondering if anyone was invited to come along to Rich Mtn on the 1st. I've got a '90 XJ, pretty much bone stock with 30x9.50 AT's, but I'm doing some work to it at the moment so not sure it'll even be driveable then... but also I was wondering where rich mtn is and how technical the trails are... thanks in advance!

Justin
'90 XJ

RICH MT

JUSTIN,
YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME . TRAILS ARE RATED 2-3 PURFECT FOR A STOCKER . IT ABOUT 8 MILES NORTH OF ELLIJAY . ONE OF THE OTHER GUYS COMIMG IS ALSO FROM YOUR AREA. YOU CAN EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE OTHER ?s

I can't wait! Got some semi-used 33X10.50 Swampers the other day. Went by Andy's shop today to get them balanced(I think he's beginning to dread seeing me pull up :lol: ). I just hope all this rain lets up. Last time we were up there it was like a monsoon about halfway through the trail. Fun,fun,fun!! :roll: I hate mud! :roll:

[quote:ac0e652ce6="Georgia Mike"]I can't wait! Got some semi-used 33X10.50 Swampers the other day. Went by Andy's shop today to get them balanced(I think he's beginning to dread seeing me pull up :lol: ). I just hope all this rain lets up. Last time we were up there it was like a monsoon about halfway through the trail. Fun,fun,fun!! :roll: I hate mud! :roll:[/quote:ac0e652ce6]

How much lift are you running Mike? Just wondering how you took care of clearance in the front with those tires.

Thanks Mark, I should be able to find it now.

[quote:f60156af61="Jim 01XJ"]How much lift are you running Mike? Just wondering how you took care of clearance in the front with those tires.

[/quote:f60156af61]
8) Just read my sig and use your imagination :roll:

[quote:363e7b9834="Georgia Mike"][quote:363e7b9834="Jim 01XJ"]How much lift are you running Mike? Just wondering how you took care of clearance in the front with those tires.

[/quote:363e7b9834]
8) Just read my sig and use your imagination :roll:[/quote:363e7b9834]

Well I guess I will find out for real on Saturday. But, I find it hard to believe you cut out that much room from your fenders. :twisted:

Can you help me with directions to the wal-mart? Pleeeeease.

Back