• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unknown connections under dash and hood.

xactorocker

NAXJA Forum User
script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/H4ZXt44"><a href="//imgur.com/a/H4ZXt44">gg</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/H4ZXt44"><a href="//imgur.com/a/H4ZXt44">gg</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

never heard about that before it that a reader that you can get or no?
thanks

Theres one on ebay for $420, not sure why anyone would want one tho, doesnt tell you much and you can test all the renix stuff with a multimeter and common sense.

It should also be DRB II, I acidentally typed 1

Theres one on ebay for $420, not sure why anyone would want one tho, doesnt tell you much and you can test all the renix stuff with a multimeter and common sense.

It should also be DRB II, I acidentally typed 1

ah ok well i dont have a renix and if it doesnt tell you too much i guess it doesnt matter. thanks

What's that big "rats nest" of red wire? What are the colors on the wires to the mystery connector?

Back