• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ironman vs T&T

chickenbot

NAXJA Forum User
93 XJ 4.0L AX15 NP231

which 4 link long arm kit do yall recommend?

T&T

YlinkUpgrade.jpg

https://www.tntcustoms.com/jeep_parts/xj_long_arm_upgrade_rock_tek_jeep_cherokee_xj_87_01_tnt_customs

or

Ironman

374990_6d7a6389c0ff4a8ba3c78e152fdad77a~mv2_d_5472_3648_s_4_2.webp

https://www.ironman4x4fab.com/product-page/xj-front-4-link-system

I don’t think there is any comparison between the 2 products — that Ironman setup is a serious piece of kit

What is your intended use for the Jeep?

You might want to consider the stinky fab offering too...

Stinky fabs kit looks really nice, the iron man stuff is super heavy duty. As for tnt radius arm kit , just get the (same) rough country kit an save 500.00$

The ironman kit has adjustability for anti-dive/anti-squat built in.....haven't seen any others that do.

That ability would be nice for rock climbers to help prevent unloading the tires so easily.

The 4 link rear that matches it is also a plus.

Iron Man and stinkyfab are both amazing kits. Iron Man has a little more adjustability and a higher price tag, but either won't disappoint. Nothing against TnT but radius arms are well so 2000.......

Iron Man and stinkyfab are both amazing kits. Iron Man has a little more adjustability and a higher price tag, but either won't disappoint. Nothing against TnT but radius arms are well so 2000.......

When you add it all up the Iron man kit isn’t all that more and it depends where you live

I’m in N.J. last I checked shipping from Stinky was $139 — shipping from Iron man looks to be $65

The stinky fab kit doesn’t include the crossmember

I still like the stinky fab stuff for my intended use, the iron man would be way overkill and, I would have to figure, substantially heavier

Or spend the extra $500 and don't end up with a crap mall crawler lift.

HA HA...got a buddy who has a cherokee he's lifted 5.5", has 33's on it now, going to install a winch (already has front & rear bumpers), locker in the rear, stroked motor, and the modt off road it's been is the dirt parking lot at work.

He admits it just a mall crawler......I sent him this, and he's adopted it as his 'logo'.......

4j6i38.jpg

StinkyFab 4 Link includes a crossmember/skid.....if you select the option. It also costs less than the Ironman setup, at $1,324.00. Use coupon code NAXJA2019 at checkout and you'll save on all SFR products.

108_5640-R2__41418.1552636176.jpg

http://www.stinkyfab.com/sfr-long-arm-kits-for-jeep-xj-cherokee/

Last edited:
Ive run the T&T setup since 2008......it's been very solid and reliable. Run limit straps for best results. Can't beat the Summit Machine joints for strength and durability. Front axle wrap in the sand and snow are my biggest reasons to leave the Ylink.

Iron man 4 link is on sale right now -- looks like $1350 plus shipping

The difference between the iron man and stinky fab to my door is $16.45 once you add shipping to NJ

I may just buy the Iron man kit this week...

Back