• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone Want to Get Together While I'm in Town?

David_Bricker

PSR Fire Marshall
NAXJA Member
I am coming in LA for an extended weekend. I have a memorial to go to on Saturday, April 6th.

I will be coming into LAX on Thursday, April 4th, and leaving on Tuesday, April 9th. No PSR run this time; my CEO vetoed that idea.

I'm staying in the Pasadena area, but will have a car, and could go a reasonable distance to accommodate the most people.

Friday, Saturday evening and Monday are open.

Any interest?

David Bricker / SYR

I might be passing through.

If a when/where gets chosen I will see if I can make it. And if I can find parking for the truck and trailer.

One thought would be The Galley at Clearmans, in San Gabriel. I know there is really no central location for everyone. We've met at The Galley in the past, and it seemed to work pretty well.

Besides, I need to get my ration of cheese toast, even though my copy is better.

David Bricker / SYR

Was at psr last weekend....but I'd rather see you at clearmans. I'm in depending on date/time.

Was at psr last weekend....but I'd rather see you at clearmans. I'm in depending on date/time.

Why don't you tell me when you're going out there?!?! You could have at least helped Noah pour concrete, or some other chore he makes me do when I go out.

Did you see Noah? He would have bought you lunch.

As far as Clearmans is concerned, I'm good for Friday, Saturday evening, and Monday. Whatever works best for the most people.

David Bricker / SYR

Why don't you tell me when you're going out there?!?! You could have at least helped Noah pour concrete, or some other chore he makes me do when I go out.

Did you see Noah? He would have bought you lunch.

As far as Clearmans is concerned, I'm good for Friday, Saturday evening, and Monday. Whatever works best for the most people.

David Bricker / SYR
I asked about him, he was around somewhere but nobody knew where ;)

We had breakfast on our way from minnietta mine to cerro gordo.

Sounds par for the course...:cheers:

Bah, he's got a radio. Now, whether it's turned on or not...

Now that you mention breakfast, he's usually not awake before noon. Like father, like son.

David Bricker / SYR

Anyone else have a preference for a day for this shindig? I have one Monday. And, does The Galley work?

David Bricker / SYR

Following

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

OK, I guess I'll have to make the call.

Monday, April 8th, 6:00PM
The Galley (Clearmans)
7215 Rosemead Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91775

Now, if 38 people all of a sudden say they can't make that, we'll change. Otherwise, I hope lots can show up.

David Bricker / SYR

Back